Beach House in Frangista Beach
(Click on all photos to enlarge)
Opted to trade my Gulf view this year for a beach house with a garage and pool. Easy access to car and easy to bike right out of the garage! In addition, I get views in every single direction from the house, versus just one main view out the condo. We'll see if I miss the water view this season.....(it's only three houses to the right to the beach.)
Pool's big enough for some lap swimming, though I doubt I'll pay the $300/wk fee to heat it! Sure is nice and warm for reading in the sun, though, even on 50-something degree days.
And a great spot for morning coffee or lunch!
And speaking of breakfast, here's where I had it today...on the deck.
More breakfast views on the wrap-around deck. I was lucky to find an older (read: less costly) beach house (dated, but clean, roomy and comfortable) in a neighborhood of beautiful newer beach houses. I have privacy and pretty views!
Private part of the deck (I should bring some of the outdoor chairs here...)
View out the front (snowbird friends -- that's Ariel Dunes in the distance. I'm a block away from the Bad Ass Cafe on Scenic 98.)
Side view from inside the dining room.
Neighbor on the side.
Neighbors across the street.
New beach house and its pool to the back of my house.
Passersby at the end of my driveway.
Cyclists passing by.
Just a three-house walk and across the street from the beach. Looking forward to a good 2012-13 snowbird season!
.jpg)




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment